Thread: So Luke How Are You Adjusting To Panama?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Luke How Are You Adjusting To Panama?

I have to say this has got to be the first time ive ever seen you post before midday EST LOL

How are you finding things in Panama? Had any problems adjusting to the time difference?

Regards,

Lee

LOL yeah I am on EST time zone with no daylight savings, so I will be posting here at different times now! And yes, the first 4-5 days were hard with the time change, but I am pretty much adjusted now.

Panama is a pretty wild place, its all go all the time. Its way different than the relaxed & easy going pace that I used to enjoy in Brisbane. Its amazing the difference from last November when we visited to now, there are already two huge new shopping malls plus prolly 15-20 new towers either done or being completed in the city centre.

I have had a lot of fun shopping, stuff is incredibly cheap here. And food shopping is neat as there are so many different products, not just brand names but stuff I had no idea existed!

We have also been shopping for a new apartment. We have it narrowed down to a couple, both of them have 3 bedrooms, 3-4 bathrooms, big outdoor deck areas and of course maids quarters. We were chatting with one local who said that everyone has to have a maid, so I guess thats next on the shopping list!

The only difficulties so far is with the language barrier, but I am starting to pick up some key phrases plus we are hiring a tutor soon. I am sure that after a bit of time this won't be a big issue, plus the locals are very friendly and patient. The love chatting about Australia and the "canguros".

I think this weekend we will be braving it and hitting some of the clubs, there are heaps of gay bars here and I have heard they really go wild too. Like at foam parties, they pump foam into the entire bar upto your waste. So you are packed in a bar filled with wet and horny gay latino boys

cheers,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I think this weekend we will be braving it and hitting some of the clubs, there are heaps of gay bars here and I have heard they really go wild too. Like at foam parties, they pump foam into the entire bar upto your waste. So you are packed in a bar filled with wet and horny gay latino boys
    Watch your wallet! :high:

Other then that issue sounds like a great place!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Hey Luke...

My boyfriend and I have been to Panama City many times and we love it. We have worked there shooting hot Latino twink material and we do have a contact there so if you are in the mood to get into shooting content hit me back for his contact info. He is in Panama City (and speaks English and Spanish) so if you need any other assistance finding your way around OR finding something you might be wanting but just can't locate!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Dzinerbear
    We were chatting with one local who said that everyone has to have a maid, so I guess thats next on the shopping list!
    How about a big, muscled house-boy instead?

Michael

Lee, thanks for the offer, I might take it up later. I was thinking about shooting content here since there are a lot of really hot looking guys, but I have not done anything like that before so I might need a few lessons first. Also, I think it would be a good project once I get everything setup.

Michael, I like the way you are thinking :thumbsup:

We did go out to a bar on Friday night. We got there about 10:30 and it was rather empty, but within the hour it packed right up. It cost us each $3 cover to get in....but that included an open bar. And when they mix up drinks the only thing they are shy on is the coca-cola. I can get used to this

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    when they mix up drinks the only thing they are shy on is the coca-cola. I can get used to this
    Sounds like fun, when do GWW'ers get our invites to come stay a while? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Any time you want to come down I am happy to play!

cheers,
    Luke