Thread: Those Of You Who Produce DVDs...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Those Of You Who Produce DVDs...

Which distributon companies have you used or, are you using that you liked / like and why?

We've been talking to a couple of people about distribution and it seems like a lot of places tend to hock the same titles. Are there any places that only do exclusive distribution?

Regards,

Lee

allboysvideo

Distribution Exclusive

Hi Lee,

We have started our own distribution directly to the retail stores and to online retail venues throughout the United States, Canada and European markets. We are seeking NEW production studios to represent that are hi-quality amateur productions or new professional companies that are seeking NEW distribution.

We currently distribute our own titles the D&E Productions label we also distribute Sable Productions and we will be adding a new production company called "Seymore Dicks" and we are negotaiting with two other companies.

For more information give us a call toll-free 1-888-870-8570 or call me direct at (305) 493-4057 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST. or you can always feel free to email me at david@allboysvideo.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!