Thread: Custom Signup Emails?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Custom Signup Emails?

Just wondered those of you with your own pay sites, do you use custom signup emails or the default ones provided by your processor?

Right now im looking through the CCBill admin area and have just found a bunch of options i never realized were there including, the option to use custom emails when a surfer joins, cancels, rebills, etc etc.

Are you using your own custom email notices for this stuff or using the standard email that CCBill provides, including the rather large 'cancel your subscription' link they include in the new signup email right at the bottom so its the last thing the surfer see's :eek:

Im pretty sure im at least going to be changing that aspect of the message LOL

Just wondered what the rest of you were doing?

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    HAHA Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    right now im looking through the CCBill admin area and have just found a bunch of options i never realized were there
    I always find new options every time i log in. The thing is easy to get lost in, and there's all sorts of interesting options hidden in all sorts of interesting places.

Someone should write a CCBill For Dummies manual.

Yes, we do use custom e-mails, and are sure to include sexy upsells in them as well.