Monday, October 03, 2005

Orlando, FL - AlleyBucks.com is pleased to announce the launch of JoshTucker.com, the first gay single model site of its kind.

"There are some affiliate programs out there claiming to run gay single model sites, but they obviously haven't paid attention to what's been working so well in the straight marketplace. We've been paying attention, and are excited to say that we're the first in the gay marketplace to do it right." said AlleyBucks CEO John Paul.

"After spending months searching for just the right guy, we discovered Josh at a local club and knew instantly we had what we were looking for." said John Paul "His outgoing personality, natural charisma, and boy nextdoor good looks, guarantee that members will stick around for a long, long time".

AlleyBucks has brought Josh Tucker onboard full time so he can focus all of his energy on entertaining his members. Josh blogs daily about his colorful adventures, records video diary entries, interacts on his message board, personally answers member emails, and shoots several times a week to keep his site fresh and updated. JoshTucker.com will also offer scheduled webcam shows allowing members to visit with him live.

"The two and a half month production leading up to this launch was unlike anything we could have anticipated" John Paul explained "We would literally get calls from Josh late at night saying "I'm heading out to a club, I'm horny, and I'm looking to bring a boy home with me, get the cameras". Off we would go for shoots that would end up lasting well into the morning of the following day. Josh lives the life of a wild party boy, and to truly capture that for his members, we had to go along for the ride."

Along with his sexual escapades, visitors will experience Josh's daily life. Whether washing the dishes, cooking dinner, or taking his dog Zeke out for walks, his members get to be there with him. "I don't want my members to get some scripted junk, like I see all over the place. I want to give them me, the real Josh Tucker" Josh continued "there isn't a better gift in the world".

Unlike most here today gone tomorrow twink models, Josh Tucker is in it for the long haul. Promotionals for JoshTucker.com will be available on AlleyBucks.com later in the week.

About AlleyBucks:
AlleyBucks.com is dedicated to producing high quality, innovative experiences for its members that guarantee long term retention, and higher profits, for its affiliates. All of its sites are produced by gay staff, for the gay consumer.