Thread: where can I submit my CJ/TGP site?

twinker400

I Wonder? where can I submit my CJ/TGP site?

hey guys

I have a newbie question, I hope this is the right place for it:
    I just made my first and only CJ/TGP site and was wondering which linklist or directory etc. can I submit to in order add my site?

I'm just trying to give it some kind of little jump start traffic...:egg:

thanks

that won't give you much traffic unless your lucky. most good link sites won't post cj sites because they have no content. after your site is totally set up, why not buy a little feeder traffic?

twinker400
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    that won't give you much traffic unless your lucky. most good link sites won't post cj sites because they have no content. after your site is totally set up, why not buy a little feeder traffic?
    wait, no content? how is that possible? unless I don't understand what it means to have no content cause you can also say a link list has no content - only links to other sites....so a tgp has no content but links to galleries?

correct me if i'm wrong because most likely I don't know shit :notsure:

maybe you're using CJ wrong. a circle jerk site has NO content - everything is linked to a trade. a TGP is not a CJ site - because it has galleries listed.

very few will link to a new TGP either - because they usually have no hits. what script are you using for your trades?

twinker400
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    maybe you're using CJ wrong. a circle jerk site has NO content - everything is linked to a trade. a TGP is not a CJ site - because it has galleries listed.

very few will link to a new TGP either - because they usually have no hits. what script are you using for your trades?
    no I am catching on.
    it's a tgp using a trading script, not a pure CJ.
    the script was custom made for me.

you could try link dumps as a traffic source or you could buy a little feeder traffic - even exit can get you started. once your used $20 or $25 worth of feeder traffic, you'll get an idea of how your trades are returning traffic.

twinker400 - please check your private messages

fefe
    Hi, you can send your site to http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/suggest.php but you must send traffic to galleries.