Thread: LOLOLOL - SpamBoards - A Den Of Spam Criminals

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? LOLOLOL - SpamBoards - A Den Of Spam Criminals

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL33021
    http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL33022

Bill from National Net just bought these two spamhaus listings to my attention LOL

I guess having an adult industry news and announcements board classifys us as Spam Criminals now.

Lets see how the industry rumor mill works those listings to their advantage :gossip:

Regards,

Lee

Hmm, i wonder, would that be libel or slander or both as it was also contained in an email as well as in pubic?

Regards,

Lee

Jeesh they even posted your address and apartment number!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Jeesh they even posted your address and apartment number!
    Thats the business address so i dont really mind that, at least until we find out what Florida's data protection laws are fully

Regards,

Lee

Cheerful Agnostic
    The knee jerk reactions of many of these spam protection companies kills me.

I've been trying to clear our name forever.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh, when I was at the big "O" we were very careful about our newsletters following all the non-spam procedures and all that and we still got listed on some spam blacklist. The sad thing is that we would have people who would sign up for an account but not uncheck the newsletter box and bitch to high hell when they got the first newsletter. I would politely remove them and send them a confirmation and they would reply with a tirade of profanities because I "spammed" them again. LOL! So God only knows if one of those people reported us. Plus, I think it had to do with the hosting company being blacklisted as well. I don't remember the details but it was a big hassle for us. The sad thing was that some of our regular clients had trouble getting our automated links to their content because the spam blacklists would keep our emails from even getting to thier clients. It was a mess. And the list of hoops you had to jump through to get removed from the blacklist was a mile long. So I don't trust them. They'll put anyone on those things.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com