Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here... sort of!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

New Here... sort of!

Well I wanted to swing by and say hey under my new name - old one being BDBionic

I'll still use both, but this one more often now.

I've had a close relationship with CorbinFisher.com for well over a year now, involved in the development of their site, promoting it, and becoming close to the people at CorbinFisher as they've grown since their launch less than a year and a half ago.

As time as gone on, myself and the guys at CorbinFisher had facetiously thrown around the idea of me coming to work with them full time and joining their team as Marketing Director. Gradually, however, the jokes became more serious and we all began seriously considering the idea. Well, recently I decided after having visited their operation and checked them out up close and personal they had a great program and product, as well as business plan and direction, that I envied and admired. Further, they were in a phase of expansion and development in which the job of a marketing director would be extremely exciting and fulfilling.

So, I accepted their offers and am now Marketing Director for Excesior Media, which includes CorbinFisher.com and more of their soon-to-be-launched gay adult membership websites. A press release is forthcoming, but I wanted to make a more personal statement here on GWW.

I'm in the process of moving to Florida, and will be fully moved out here and living here in FL by the end of October. I know there are bunches of GWWers here in FL so hopefully this'll be a chance to meet up and hang out as I've been able to do with west coast webmasters all this time.

For those of you interested in promoting CorbinFisher, curious about the site, or who already promote it, I'm your go-to guy! And will be more than happy to help ya out with anything you need. bdunlap - at - excelsiormedia.com is my e-mail address

For those of you who are familiar with the other sites I own and have worked on and promoted before, know that I still have my stake in those and am still actively involved in those and so am available to you regarding them as well. I'll jump around my BDBionic and CorbinFisher_BD names on here hehehe.

So, that's all the news that's fit to print when it comes to me and hi hi!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool stuff Brian and congrats :thumbsup:

You coulda just asked me to change your old username though LOL

Let us know when you get to Florida, we'll do drinks, or something

Regards,

Lee

haha well I want to keep both. Like my old Jeep, I've grown too attached to BDBionic. I don't want to get rid of it. Lotta people even call me that in person, they're so familiar with that name rather than the other haha.

I'm in FL now checking out houses and gettin' oriented to the humidity and rovings packs of rabid manatees, and will head back to CA to finish up stuff there before makin the perma-move out here. We'll definitely have to chill at some point!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Where abouts are you looking at relocating to?

Will you be buying or renting? If you'll be buying i happen to know a really good realtor in the area

Regards,

Lee

Tampa area. Am gonna rent for a year, get accustomed to the area and familiar with it, then buy and plant some roots

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Brian congratulations on the new position. I am sure you will be a great asset to the company.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

congratulations! sounds like a perfect situation

btw, i wrote for a one-day un/pw for corbinfisher so i could write a review for gaydemon, but never heard back. could you look into this, or if it's something they don't want to do, could you please let me know?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Brian congratulations on the new position. I am sure you will be a great asset to the company.

Mark
    Thanks, Mark!!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    congratulations! sounds like a perfect situation

btw, i wrote for a one-day un/pw for corbinfisher so i could write a review for gaydemon, but never heard back. could you look into this, or if it's something they don't want to do, could you please let me know?

thanks!
    I'm all over it Should have ya one by tomorrow.

yay - thanks!

see? i knew this was a perfect situation... you just started and already you're making things happen

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    I'm all over it Should have ya one by tomorrow.

Happysucks
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    Tampa area. Am gonna rent for a year, get accustomed to the area and familiar with it, then buy and plant some roots
    Welcome to my neck of the woods (Born and raised here)

If you need to know what to do - where to go - let me know!

Also, Brandon/Bloomingdale - This is the prime location for property.You are a 10 minute drive from down town and the property values keeps going up.

Our house went up 150K this last year and we did nothing. Plus they are building the new cross-town expansion just for Brandon/Bloomingdale and once it's done - Another property boom. Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    yay - thanks!

see? i knew this was a perfect situation... you just started and already you're making things happen
    knowin you and knowin gaydemon, i'd be foolish not to let you guys promote corbinfisher

Quote Originally Posted by Happysucks
    Welcome to my neck of the woods (Born and raised here)

If you need to know what to do - where to go - let me know!

Also, Brandon/Bloomingdale - This is the prime location for property.You are a 10 minute drive from down town and the property values keeps going up.

Our house went up 150K this last year and we did nothing. Plus they are building the new cross-town expansion just for Brandon/Bloomingdale and once it's done - Another property boom. Just an FYI.

thanks! Yah I'm checkin things out all over. I think I'll be rentin around South Tampa first. To be in the city and all. When it comes to buyin, tho, i'm feelin a bit more suburbia-ish. hehe. Good to see a Tampa face in here!

Dzinerbear
    Brian,

Congrats! It's always been a pleasure dealing with you - CF's lucky to have you.

Cheers,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Brian,

Congrats! It's always been a pleasure dealing with you - CF's lucky to have you.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Thanks so much, Michael! Definitely flattering to receive a compliment from you Here's hopin' that we'll have plenty of opportunities to interact and work together at my new position as with what I was doin' before!