Thread: Gay Audio Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay Audio Content?

Does anyone know of a source of gay audio content? Stories, wav files, that kind of thing?

Im putting a story paysite together but right now, with just softcore pics and stories the members area is looking pretty bare :eek:

Anyne have any thoughts on where this type of stuff can be found? Ian, do you knw of anywhere?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I can breathe heavy for you if you like, Lee. LOL!

You know, I used to work for a company who did recorded phone fantasies. I sat in on hundreds of recording sessions of people doing these, some of them written and some of them on the spot. Scary to think I have the same capabilities as that big recording studio of the early 90's right there in my bedroom on my pc now. Hmmm, I wonder what the market would be these days for audio fantasies.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Sorry don't know of any audio stories, however... if you use PDF or LIT formats, they have a speech option... which you can customize I understand, though I haven't done it. so a person with adobe or microsoft reader can listen to the pages being read by choices of voices... there are other 'voice' from text software available as well... but its an interesting field... worth pursuing i'd think. Also I belive XP itself has a speech/voice feature in its 'plus' folder that isn't installed by default but available on the cd
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online