Thread: Do You Get Tired At Night?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Get Tired At Night?

But wake up in the morning? When you walk do you use your legs? Do you put food in your mouth when you eat?

If so you may be suffering from a disease called S.M.U.D.

S.M.U.D affects millions of people just like you each and every day, talk to your doctor to see if we can over-medicate you to cure this disease.

I really cant beleive the amount of commercials on TV pushing drugs to people, coming from the UK where the only type of medicine ads that get shown on TV are for cough mixtures in the winter, im still amazed at just how far these companies will go to push their products on people.

Has TV always been like this in the States? It just seems like you cant watch any commercial segment on any channel these days without running in to at least 1 medication commericial.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I like the diet ones, where you take their wee little pill and don't have to do anything else to lose 100's of lbs... yeah right :boo:

There does seem to be an increasing number of ads for pills and for lawyers offering help for those suffering from overuse of pills... :whip:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    advertising for medications was banned entirely (except for medical journals) until sometime around the mid 80s or so. Once some dumbass at the FTC lifted the prohibitions, the floodgates opened. Some publications like Readers DIgest seem to be about 80% pharmaceutical ads.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Love the one with the woman that stares at you and says - You are overweight. You have fat around your waist, hip and thighs that won't go away, right?

When I see it I feel the need to check myself out and sigh with relief when I find it's still skinny ol me and I can put my legs on my shoulders :biker:

And if you have a DVR and hit pause you see on the bottom in itsy bitsy tiny print it says - Results not typical. Should be coupled with sensible diet and excersise.

Yet all you see is hot bodies laying on the beach and no mention of diets except that they all failed you. Ah the gullible and lazy they are a goldmine.

Glad I'm not a liver, having to process all the shit people take and fuck themselves in the process in search of a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I really cant beleive the amount of commercials on TV pushing drugs to people, coming from the UK where the only type of medicine ads that get shown on TV are for cough mixtures in the winter, im still amazed at just how far these companies will go to push their products on people.

Has TV always been like this in the States? It just seems like you cant watch any commercial segment on any channel these days without running in to at least 1 medication commericial.
    I noticed this when I moved to Australia. When I first moved here my son and I got the Asian flu, (I just got it again after 3 years go figure)

Anyway we went to the pharmacy and couldn't find any cold/flu medicine. I asked the lady at the desk and she said they have to give it to you personally, you can't take it off the shelf. To get sleeping pills you have to be prescribed them from the pharmacist.. you can't just buy off the shelf. Same with aspirin.

I never realized how much meds I used until I came here. Having to ask some nimrod behind the counter for aspirin is a pain in the ass, and deterrent from buying it, or anything else. You have to wait in line behind three people, then make a snap decision as to which one you want because you can't read the labels.. pain in the ass.