Thread: Unique way to advertise adult sites launched by 6Pixels.com

Cosmo

Unique way to advertise adult sites launched by 6Pixels.com

A new and unique way to advertise adult websites has been launched by 6Pixels.com. From just $75 for 5 years you can reach over 15,000 visitors daily.

The concept has been used by non-adult websites for a few months now with huge success, and now 6Pixels.com has taken the idea and modified it to work with adult content.

To encourage webmasters to advertise 6Pixels.com is offering the chance to win $100,000 to anyone who takes out advertising space.

For more information, visit 6pixels.com

it's not enough you spam - you have to treat us like fucking marks by giving us a lot of rhetoric with no information or facts. i write sales text for a living, and you know what i've discovered? if you try talking to people as if they had a brain, you get smarter people to buy your product.

Warning: Private Whois

WARNING: PRIVATE WHOIS

Ha ha ha .. don't visit the site... here's what you'll find:

As an individual have you ever wanted one site with thousands of links to top quality adult websites categorised into eight different sections?

As a company have you ever wanted to reach thousands of unique visitors a day for as little as $100 for 5 years?

If so then welcome to 6Pixels.com!

The following site contains links to websites with adult content, by hitting enter below you agree that you are over 18 years old and it is not against the law in your country to view such material.

ENTER EXIT

-----------------------------------

Welcome to 6Pixels.com

This website is the ultimate way to advertise for adult sites, and the finest collection of adult links for individuals.

Individuals
    Browse the sections above and go and take a look at the top quality adult sites we have listed. We will be adding more and more of the coming months so make sure you bookmark this site and visit us regularly to see the latest updates!

Companies
    From as little as $75 you can have an image and link to your website in one of our sections for over 5 years, which will be seen by thousands of unique visitors daily. We have a very high click-thru rate so you can be sure that your hits will increasely hugely! Click on the About and FAQ pages above to find out more, or Buy Pixels to purchase now.

Not only that but buy a pixel and you will be entered into the draw to win $100,000!

------------------

FAQ

Whats the idea and how does it work?

The idea is to bring together a large number of adult websites to give the public somewhere to come to find what they are after, whilst also giving the websites somewhere to come and advertise. But how is this done...

On each category page you will find a grid of 1,000,000 pixels split into 10,000 squares of 100 pixels (10x10). We then sell these squares for either $75 or $100 (US) each depending on if you want the higher or lower tier. In these squares we will then place an image of your choice along with a link to your website.

Is this genuine?

Totally! This is the first step in a detailed plan to expand 6Pixels.com into a large and profitable business. Keep a close eye on this website for future enhancements and features.

Why should I buy the pixels?

There are a number of extremely positive benefits that this can bring to both a business website and individual, the main two being...

With the huge amount of unique and returning traffic visiting this site a graphic link to your site in one of our grids can vastly increase the number of visitors you receive. And with it guaranteed to stay there for 5 years this could add up to hundreds of thousands more hits to your site.

Each pixel you buy enters you into a draw for $100,000 (US). Buy one square and be entered 100 time, two squares means 200 entries, etc.
    How much are pixels and how many can I buy?

We are offering two levels that you can buy in at, higher and lower.

The higher level allows you to have an image placed in the upper part of the grid (coloured in orange) which is visible without the viewer scrolling down the screen. This area will be seen by a larger number of viewers so demands a higher price. It will also entitle you to two tickets per pixel in the prize draw for $100,000.
    The price for the higher level is $100 for a 100pixel (10x10) square.

The lower level allows you to have an image placed in the lower part of the screen (coloured in grey) which is visbile when the viewer scrolls down to the screen. This area may not be seen by as many views so doesnt demand as high a price. It will entitle you to one ticket per pixel in the prize draw for $100,000.
    The price for the lower level is $75 for a 100pixel (10x10) square.

Why is there a 100 pixel mininum?

We would of loved to beable to sell 1 pixel but there is no way that we could fit an image and link on such a small space! The smallest viewable size is a 100 pixel (10x10) square so this is the mininum.

How long will my pixels be online?

We are aiming to keep the site online forever, but guarantee they will be viewable online for 5 years mininum.

How do I win $100,000?

When you buy a pixel we will enter you in the draw for $100,000. Each pixel you buy entitles you to one chance to win, so the more you purchase the more chance you ave of winning. Also, if you purchase pixels in the higher level each pixel will entitle you to two chances in the draw.

omg, squirt - really? that's hysterical

There's a sucker born every minute :karate:

SLS
    The original site like this was kind of cute, and it's done very well, because of it's NOVELTY. I don't understand why anyone would copy the idea though. It has no point and it's really pretty stupid. The attention it got was BECAUSE of the attention it got, if you know what I mean. As a concept for building an entire advertisment based site, it serves no purpose whatsoever.

It's almost as bad as Hamher, but you pay less for 6Pixels.com ... they could very well be one and the same. It wouldn't surprise me :coffee:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com

Id rather spend my money there with the guy who invented the concept than someone charging $75-$100 for pixels LOL

Im moving this to the spam section.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Interesting idea but a terribly spammy post. But these ads are worthless in the days of 1600x1200 monitor resolutions. The only way these ads are visible is on 800x600 screen resolutions.