Thread: Japanese models

dannyz

Japanese models

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share some never before seen pics of the new exclusive models from our latest Japanboyz shoot. What do you guys think???

Cheers,
    Dan

wildgirl
    haha nice pics...so gay...

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Big Grin

Danny

Looks like you finally made your connection in Japan! Good for you guys! It's about time someone cracked that niche...and I am happy it is you and CJ and Mike.

I think these models are good for a start...they aren't the blockbuster cuties that are going to send viewers into a jack off frenzie, but they are cute enough. I think as you get warmed up there and increase your contact network you are going to hit the motherlode vein of and find the boys that just make saliva drip from your tongue. But certainly not a bad launching photo series for this new connection.

I'm looking forward to see what ... or who....cums next...

Tom

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share some never before seen pics of the new exclusive models from our latest Japanboyz shoot. What do you guys think???

Nice -- mmmm
    The guy on the right is a cutie the guy on the left...he's got personality and smile
    Oooh there he is again on the left
    Haha this guy reminds me of Boy George -- cute guy

dannyz
    LOL - Thanks so much for the comments guys.

haha nice pics...so gay...
    Amazingly, only 1 of the models is actually gay! They sure do know how to play gay in front of the cameras though.

I think these models are good for a start...they aren't the blockbuster cuties that are going to send viewers into a jack off frenzie, but they are cute enough. I think as you get warmed up there and increase your contact network you are going to hit the motherlode vein of and find the boys that just make saliva drip from your tongue. But certainly not a bad launching photo series for this new connection.

I'm looking forward to see what ... or who....cums next...
    Yeah, as with anything it took a whole lot of money and a ton of research and work, but I do agree that it is going to be worth it for the connections. Now we just need to concentrate on making some of that money back so we can find those saliva dripping boys.

The guy on the right is a cutie the guy on the left...he's got personality and smile
    Yeah, that is a perfect analogy. The guy on the left was so much fun to work with, great personality on video too, and he really enjoyed his job! He was the only gay one and his fetish is straight guys, so he was having the time of his life.

Haha this guy reminds me of Boy George -- cute guy
    Yeah, those are his real clothes too...and he's straight! Just shows you how much more acceptable it is to have fashion sense and style then in the rest of the world.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    models don't grow on trees and regardless of what other people say ..."beauty is in the eye of the beholder"... and your never really going to guess what the public wants to see all the time ( muscle ain't sh*t against a big d*ck! )
    granted we'd all love to have the "coverboy" model all the time but sometimes you have to go through a few "joe's" , keep in mind that "joe" knows "tony" and tony knows "scott" so somewhere in that network your bound to come up with a couple of hotties.
    i personally do not hire pretty ( this works only for asian ) , i have found through "testers" that "masculine" and "young" are still the most "clicked"
    this is my opinion and based on my research.

sincerely ~ ..."the twink in search of the daddy becomes the daddy in search of the twink"... :goof: