Thread: Anyone Else Noticed An Influx Of 'Pixel' Sites? LOL

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Anyone Else Noticed An Influx Of 'Pixel' Sites? LOL

Like these people think they are going to be able to make as much money as the originator of the idea? LOL

For a start, the guy who owns milliondollarhomepage.com is getting mentioned in every post these pixel site owners make, making them look like the copycats they are and, the dude who owns the original site had something these people in the industry will never have.. News coverage.

He didnt just decide overnight to throw the site up and start charging for it, he had a marketing plan in effect which started with news outlets, not adult webmaster boards

I guess it really is getting harder to make money in the industry when people need to start launching a 'new marketing idea' every day [shrug]

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Anything other people see as making someone money is going to be copied, and copied, and copied...until it is beat to death or the next hot fad comes along. It's easier to copy someone elses business model than it is to be creative and come up with your own ideas and marketing plans. Look at the fast food concept...look at 99 cent stores, and in our industry....link lists, top lists, tgps.... someone pioneers it.....everyone else copies the idea.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh my God. It's an entire page of spam. I mean, that's all it is. I don't want that stuff in my email, why would I go to a page of it. And who thinks, "Hey, I need a new company to do promotion for me, wish I had someone point me in the right direction?" or "Hey, I wanna play party poker right now but don't know how to google the words 'party poker' or "Gee I wish I had 1,000 spams at my fingertips right now"? Am I wrong in thinking this is a load of hookey?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com