Thread: Good real gay recurring programs??

Riptide

Happy Good real gay recurring programs??

Hya to all, 1st post, but I thought to ask some of the more experinced gay webmasters/promoters. I have a couple of sponsors which do have "gay" sites to promote, but I find them more of a generic gay tag along program. These sites don't really cater to gay surfers and don't convert.

So in a nutshell I am looking for your recommendations on good recurring gay sponsor programs which convert well, and retain members.

I have top bucks which does have a number of sites, but they may be a little too popular around the 'net so don't convert well for me.

I had another program (I won't mention the name) which was converting my gay surfers well, but it looks like the programmers have switched off the recurring, so at first I was getting tons of recurring and conversions from trials, but that has fizzled out

so time to change, your help is much appreciated

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Check out Hunk Money (http://www.hunkmoney.com)... Luke is constantly adding to the program. HM offers an increasing recur from 50%- 60% plus 10 webmaster referral commission.
    Although Luke doesn't have a GWW button on his site (cough) LOL

I'm extremely partial but I have to suggest Stud Money (http://www.studmoney.com) since it's my program. We're the home of DILF - Dads I Like to Fuck! We offer 50% recurring and a 3 level 15% webmaster referral program.

We're having some good results with AEBN (http://www.gaystreams.com/index.cfm?refid=AEBN-005706). Their streaming theater upsells do well for us. I would defintely reccommend you check them out as well.

I have a lot of luck with Top Bucks per signup program. Now that I think of it I don't think I ever did their recurring program. I'm sure Juan can enlighten us some more on this

Hope this helps...

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Dzinerbear
    I guess it'll depend on your traffic as well, but on my bear site, Hot Desert Knights is doing nicely for me, so is NakedSword.

On my Euro Twink site, Randy Blue is picking up the pace.

I tried Butt Machine Boys, but it converted too slowly with my traffic.

I tried William Higgins on my twink site and got nothing. Istan Boys has done a little.

MANcheck Cinema is doing alright with my sites, but I find I have to use movie box cover banners over just plain banners. So, on a leather site, I feature leather movies, on a tattoo man site, I feature movies with tattooed men, etc.

If you give us some ideas about the kinds of gay sites you're running, we can probably make some more specific recommendations.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Riptide
    Thanks very much for the info, I will check these sites out today.

Sigurd
    Hey, Riptide, look also at Adult International Community! There are some partnership programs, who specialize only on gay sites and some different interesting gay sites from multiniche sponsors.

Although Luke doesn't have a GWW button on his site (cough) LOL
    Aah, shit, I thought I did that long ago, I will get it done today I promise! And thanks for the kind words too, I am getting ready to release a new program into hunkmoney today....stay tuned!

cheers,

Luke

Originally posted by Chilihost
    Aah, shit, I thought I did that long ago, I will get it done today I promise! And thanks for the kind words too, I am getting ready to release a new program into hunkmoney today....stay tuned!

cheers,

Luke
    I know I know!! -- LOL

that has to be a first ... chucklin

Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    I know I know!! -- LOL

that has to be a first ... chucklin
    button is up...."i said it, i did it!"

cheers,

luke