Thread: don't click here...this is fun

JoshTucker

don't click here...this is fun

ok i had this crazy idea while doing all those fan signs (doing some more tomorrow so if u don't have em yet watch out for em in the next day or so.) to do a really BIG permant fan sign in the background for when i do my webshows.. let me know what u think.

JT

and i'm still coverd in paint in the pic.... i did the whole thing by myself :goof:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Nice... so's the sign too...:honest:

but you could have had that as a special webcam night affair.. have them all come to watch u paint... :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

JustMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    but you could have had that as a special webcam night affair.. have them all come to watch u paint... :coffee:
    HAhaha, silly you thinking that he works with people that are that organized. :honest:

Hopefully we'll have his webcam setup up in a week or so

JustMe

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    ya know, I kind of thought he was that organized... but you know, you could sell some advertising space on that wall too... :coffee: from fans of Josh Tucker or perhaps birthday greetings to members? hand painted by the master of course..:goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

JoshTucker
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe

oh that's not right.... they just showed up with the camera...it looks like i just woke up but i stayed up painting all night, took a 2 hour nap then went right back at it. needless to say that's not one of my better shots.

JoshTucker
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    ya know, I kind of thought he was that organized... but you know, you could sell some advertising space on that wall too... :coffee:
    HAHA...yea make it look like a race car.... #69

on that note..

2' x 2' squares of my wall are now for sale at 750 a pop..get em while u can...NOT!

yea i know it hurts ~ JT

JoshTucker
    hold on this looks better...all nice n clean now. pic is kinda dark, lighting isn't up yet.

Tell me that ain't phat

and on that note i'm off to bed. manual labor sux and i still have the wreck of crap in the living room to clean up tomorrow. already filled up 4 garbage bags of packing crap. ask Justme, he had to walk thru it today.