Thread: Why Arent There More Niche Specific Traffic Sources For Gay Marketers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Arent There More Niche Specific Traffic Sources For Gay Marketers?

I just realized something, if you take a look at the amount of TGP's in the straight side of the industry and, compare them to those in the gay side of things, the straight market appears to have many, many, more niche specific TGP's available to them than we do in the gay industry.

You name a straight niche, from teens to tranny and they have a TGP for them, hell, even the smaller niches like latina have their own dedicated TGPs, why havent webmasters in the gay marketplace expanded their reach of niche TGPs?

You'd figure, given the state of the industry as of late, there would be gay TGPs for bears, ebony, latino, asian, fetish and all the other mid to large sized niches we have.

Is the TGP traffic really so dominated by surfers looking for 'twinks'?

Regards,

Lee

in both gay and str8, teens hold a very large section of the traffic, as does general. gay tgps get a lot less traffic than str8 tgps, and you'd have to find tgps that could trade traffic in certain niches.

i'd love to create niche gay tgps and trade traffic. i've talked about this with webmasters for years. what a network those tgps would make!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i'd love to create niche gay tgps and trade traffic. i've talked about this with webmasters for years. what a network those tgps would make!
    So why not talk about this here

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i just did

DUH

i would like to setup a tgp, too - about to buy autogallery - would need some help or guidance with layouts and such since I am more of a technical type of guy.

dev.