Thread: gay site seeks trades

freechess

gay site seeks trades

gay interracial and tgp site seeks link trades from other gay sites all sites accepted but k.p. and beast to sign up goto

http://whiteboysucksblackdick.com/index1b.html

I don't get the purpose of this site - looks like a huge banner farm. Where's your content? - Or what is it you're doing here?

freechess
    i appreciated the response. when i first made the site i made it only with me in mind. but when i looked at what you said i realized. the entrence banner was not clear i corrected the problem plus added a clear exit banner too

cheers

richard

Gay SlideShows
    I agree.. This is nothing else that a banner farm.. How many do yuo think will actually click any of the banners? And who do you think will link to your site?

Dennis

freechess
    i must admit my site is far from perfect to say the least. but to say my site has no content is a crock. my sites has over 50 free pics of content not much i admit but its far from nothing. and people do click on my links thank you very much. if people do not want to link i can accept that and people who make constructive coments i can accept too.

cheers

richard