Thread: boybucks.net down?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

boybucks.net down?

Anyone use boybucks.net? I signed up with them a couple months ago but now notice their page doesnt even work anymore.

looks like they moved to a new server, and didn't set up the program. maybe another victim of 2257...

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I don't think it has anything to do with 2257 since their sites are all active only the affiliate site is down.

from another board on 03-22-2004

"I see that BoyBucks is about to change it's name to CuriousCash...

"CuriousCash better reflects the diversity of sites, we now offer. Our broader focus will better converting both Gay and Straight traffic." "

Thanks Basschick. I guess I did know they switched to curiouscash I just forgot. I wonder why they don't change their webmaster affiliate link on their adult sites. If you go to their sites such as www.amateurstraightboyvideos.com the webmaster link at the bottom still points to boybucks.net.