Thread: To speak or not to speak: Are you a moaner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    desslock
    I highly recommend giving verbal feedback. Otherwise you will be marked as a dead lay.

Steve

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    the only sounds i want to hear is the muffled crying/screams of someone who's mouth is taped/horsebit shut and tied-up to a table/chair/bed and we spend hours going through various tie-up's/positions and the adminstering of pain/pleasure devices/techniques until were both so hot/hard/peaked that we explode into a sexual feeding frenzy...of course being very conservative i can only guess that that's what some people are into. :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."it's my house and i live here!"... - diana ross

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    the only sounds i want to hear is the muffled crying/screams of someone who's mouth is taped/horsebit shut
    May I suggest you give your lover a squeek toy to hold when you tape their mouth shut.

Safety First :cute:

Dzinerbear
    "What is the craziest thing someone ever said to you in bed?"

It wasn't in bed, it was at the Mineshaft in NYC (anyone here remember the Mineshaft). I was bent over with my pants around my ankles and some guy was squatting behind me, and well, working magic with his tongue. Suddenly, some other guy bent down beside me and asked me if I was going to give something to guy rimming me. Sorry, it's just too rude to say, and I could believe at 19 years old that I was hearing such a thing; I couldn't believe I was half naked in a public place getting a rimjob, but it was NYC and it was 1982.

Michael

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    "What is the craziest thing someone ever said to you in bed?"

D'oh, I skipped over that part didn't I. If you want to turn me off, use the following words during sex.

pussy, cunt, mancunt, boycunt, manpussy, mangina, boypussy, pregnant, and tits.

They all came from the same person all in ONE go. Some people try too hard.