Thread: Chocolate covered ham! firemen and Rugby

leeandrew

Chocolate covered ham! firemen and Rugby

Angeli del Rugby this video clip caused two major weblogs to crash this past week. Actually, I don't know 'who' released it but we are appreciative because it pushed our project into the 'International' spotlight and
    the calendar is ranked number 3 on Amazon and everywhere on the Internet that you see the infamous 'Dieux du Stade' our Italian cover is nearby, nipping at their heels.

The purpose of my writing and posting in this forum is to seek advice about what I can do with the behind the scenes video taken during the photo session. It's unedited and about 1 hour in length. Is there a market for this type video? Gay or straight markets? My mind boggles when I think of the French versions success. Any suggestions?

LeeAndrew

I'd say editing is a necessity, but of course there's a HUGE market for that.

Gay, mostly, but like Fratmen, it's got to have the Bachelorette party appeal too.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Dieux du Stade did really well releasing their behind the scenes DVD, do you have a copy of it? I do

I say go for it, its sure to pull in quite a few extra bucks for you.

cheers,
    Luke

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Dieux du Stade did really well releasing their behind the scenes DVD, do you have a copy of it? I do

cheers,
    Luke

A lil birdie told ya about it eh? :chicken:

JoshTucker
    i love that song

..and i do my little turn on the catwalk.