Thread: Has Anyone Seem Rocky?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Has Anyone Seem Rocky?

I always see him online, posting or something but he hasn't been on icq in 6 days and his sites are not working for me.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

JustMe
    Hey.

I BELIEVE he's away shooting his next dvd, "Field of Creams", all this week.

Not exactly sure what the location is, or how to get ahold of him though. Sorry.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Yeah, I am here. i have been on location all this week shooting our new DVD. We wrap filming today.

mark, call my cel. keep the number handy, it is ALWAYS the best way to get hold of me.

619-885-1013

Let me know what is wrong and I will fix it asap!

:-)

Rocky

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I guess Rocky has had some issues with Comcast. Can anyone using Comcast get to http://www.beachboi.com

Thanks,
    Mark

can also please see if you can load Rocky's sites? I am on Comcast and I can't get to them.

Mark

JustMe
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    can also please see if you can load Rocky's sites? I am on Comcast and I can't get to them.

Mark
    I just took a look Mark, and they're all loading fine for me. I'm on roadrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    I just took a look Mark, and they're all loading fine for me. I'm on roadrunner.
    Thanks for checking

Mark