Thread: Vegas Gay Webmaster Bash Info

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Vegas Gay Webmaster Bash Info

As you already know by now, 2006 see's the return of this years phenominally successfull Gay Webmaster Bash events and, with a slew of sponsors (both new and old) hosting the three 5 hour events, the upcoming events prove to be as much of a success as this years events were.

Join your hosts, Gay Adult Photos, Curious Cash, Big Cash Society, B Unit and, Condom Cash for 3 nights of drink, food, fun, frolic and business in one of the Treasure Island's best suites, directly across from the Venetian.

Throughout the 3 days of events you can expect to see some familiar faces, get some new business done and, more importantly, relax in what can otherwise be a hectic business experience.

From top shelf liquors to 5 star cuisine, the Gay Webmaster Bash events prove to be one aspect of the Vegas show that are certain to be talked about for months to follow (as this years events proved).

If you havent already done so, please take a moment to check out the official list of Gay Webmaster Bash sponsors available on the website located at http://www.gaywebmasterbash.com in addition to marking your calendars for what proves to be one of the highlights of your tradeshow experience.

We look forward to seeing many GWW Community members in attendance of the 3 nightly events in addition to meeting some new faces.

One thing is for certain though, you'll get plenty of business done well in to the early hours of the morning in a relaxed, itinery free atmosphere.

We look forward to seeing you at the Gay Webmaster Bash in Vegas on the 5th, 6th and 7th January.

Regards,

Lee

IwantU_Jennyfer
    I’ve heard a lot about these events, sounds like a great opportunity to have a good time while doing business.

Looking forward to see you all there:thumbsup:

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

Great party

This is always a great party!

I'm happy I'm staying at the same hotel.
    Less chance to get driven over on the strip.

I'll leave my door key around my neck in case I pass out in the hall way.

And remember, if the blonde/blue eyed college swim teams finds me...well.....<blush>

Steven
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    WOOT - WOOT !!!

The http://www.curiouscash.com team can't wait to hit this and meet good friends old and new !

The late night suite that Le and GA came up with was the highlight of our show in Vegas last January, and CuriousTim and myself are realy looking forward to it !!

Great people, good food, a steady flow of drink in a totally relaxed atmosphere - the PERFECT way to round out EVERY show day !

Thanks again Lee and GA for the opportunity, and we are proud to be associated !!

And thanks in advance to Chris-Alan for getting RSI again this January from pouring drinks for CuriousToyBoy and all !

He he

:nerd: