Thread: Big Men On Campus

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Big Men On Campus

Frat Men Added to HardGayFeeds

Thursday, October 13, 2005 Dedicated gay content provider Hardgayfeeds.com has added new feed product FRATMEN leased content to its product line.

FRATMEN points its collective lenses at a niche that is quickly growing in popularity—the voyeuristic observation of straight men.

John Marsh, founder and owner of Fratmen.tv said:

“We're really excited about the new Fratmen feed. This represents a whole new distribution platform and fresh-market opportunity for us. The popularity of both our paysite www.fratmen.tv and our DVD range has been growing ever increasingly since 2001. Now, people who have never seen Fratmen.tv will be able to enjoy it from within a website of which they may have been member for years.”

Hardgayfeeds.com owner, Brian Randall, is excited about the new addition, and knows that it will arm webmasters with another great tool for retaining members.

“Jocks are the fantasy of a large part of the gay market. FRATMEN is a unique product because it offers the most amazing, straight-male models the web has ever seen. It's a rare resource and a must-have for quality gay sites.”

With traffic costs growing more prohibitive each day, smart webmasters know that strong member-retention is the key to success in adult Internet. The HardGayFeeds collection gives webmasters the highest-quality content on the Web.

Clients frequently report profit increases, and significant reductions in overall churn rate immediately after implementing Hardgayfeeds products.

Coinciding with the release of FRAT MEN, the company is offering a 1st month free special to new HardGayFeeds clients.

To put FRAT MEN, or any of the exceptional products in HardGayFeeds to work for your gay site properties, visit www.HardGayFeeds.com today!

Dzinerbear
    MANcheck jumped all over this one. I love the Fratmen on the site and now I can watch them on mine.

Michael

Well, now you know why I was going to all those covert meetings in SF.

We're really excited about this new venture, and we're really optimistic about the future with both the Hard Gay Feeds version of Fratmen and our online Fratmen.TV site.

Brian has been amazing to work with, and we're totally stoked.

So.. cool.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Dzinerbear
    I love Brian at Pistol Media. He runs a great ship and has always helped me out whenever I ask, and even when I sometimes bark.

Michael