Thread: Payment Processors, Subscription Billing

footchaser

Payment Processors, Subscription Billing

Hi everyone. I just recently joined this club, and this is a great place to be.

I've developed a male foot fetish website and want to provide subscriptions for paid members to view more explicit and exclusive content. I also want to be able to sell "stuff", like videos, t-shirts, and other related merchandise.

I've looked at CCBill, and while they offer processing for membership-based adult sites, they don't process payment for tangible items. Places that offer merchant accounts don't seem to provide membership processing services, it seems, unless I've not searched their sites thoroughly.

I've been searching the archives on this forum, and have gotten some helpful guidelines and information. As I understand it, you must have a merchant account to sell physical items, but I guess with that, you can sell whatever you want, including subscriptions. I'm wondering what others out there are using to sell subscriptions, as well as merchandise. I may just go with the paid membership option, for now, and deal with the tangibles later.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Larry

i recommend you use ccbill for subscriptions and someone else for tangible goods. keep in mind that using ccbill takes care of your customer service calls and technical things like installation. later, if you want an affiliate program, you can do that through ccbill without any additional cost, and very little additional work.

twinker400
    Quote Originally Posted by footchaser
    Hi everyone. I just recently joined this club, and this is a great place to be.

I've developed a male foot fetish website and want to provide subscriptions for paid members to view more explicit and exclusive content. I also want to be able to sell "stuff", like videos, t-shirts, and other related merchandise.

I've looked at CCBill, and while they offer processing for membership-based adult sites, they don't process payment for tangible items. Places that offer merchant accounts don't seem to provide membership processing services, it seems, unless I've not searched their sites thoroughly.

I've been searching the archives on this forum, and have gotten some helpful guidelines and information. As I understand it, you must have a merchant account to sell physical items, but I guess with that, you can sell whatever you want, including subscriptions. I'm wondering what others out there are using to sell subscriptions, as well as merchandise. I may just go with the paid membership option, for now, and deal with the tangibles later.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Larry
    Hey Larry
    nice to have you here.
    what you need for videos etc. is: http://clips4sale.com/

other than that, for you pay content site, I also recommend ccbill, you can also take a look at http://www.verotel.com/index-en.html but ccbill are the best.

now, i've been looking everywhere to promote male foot fetish sites, if your content is original I would really like to promote it. :thumbsup: :signhere:

i would also like to promote it - as long as you have a tour for affiliates that is dedicated to selling memberships.

just saying a quick welcome to ya!

cheers,
    Luke

footchaser

Thanks

Thanks to all of you that responded with suggestions, welcome, etc. I'll be looking into CCBill for their service. As soon as I get the info I need for affiliate stuff, and understand a little bit more about it,I'll let you know. Thanks, twinker for the point to clips4sale.

Doctor Dre
    CCbill and Epoch are great

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You may also want to get in touch with mitch @ netbilling about tangiable goods processing

Regards,

Lee