Thread: Contest / Promo's / Giveaways - Please Read

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Boo Contest / Promo's / Giveaways - Please Read

Okay, the last couple of days ive gotten a couple of PM's from people who are still waiting to collect prizes from various giveaways and contests that we have had on GWW over the last few months.

With that being said, if YOU have added a prize to any of the official GWW contest or, have given away anything in the last couple of months, take this opportunity to get in touch with those GWW Community members who have won whatever you offered and get squared away.

Whether you offer content, design work, traffic, or dvds, by doing so, you are putting your good name out there, if you dont deliver what you say you will, it will do you more harm than good in the long run, especially on GWW.

Do a search for 'winner' using the GWW Community search function to make sure you have contacted everyone you needed to.

Im in two minds at the moment as to whether we should start naming and shaming those companies who dont deliver what they promise in contests or giveaways. I dont want to have to go that route but, if you abuse the trust that our community members put in you and your company, that will start happening, no matter who you are.

Take this opportunity to set things right with your winners.

Regards,

Lee

i'm bumping this. i was disappointed not to ever be contacted by two companies and not to have my prize delivered by a third because it was something i was excited about

btw, the FIRST people to contact me were bec and mark - thanks guys!

i heard from luke, andy mike, karl and allan almost right away. it's nice to do business with people who fulfill their obligations as enthusiastically as they work to get new affiliates/clients

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I was operating under the assumption that people that won prizes usually come forward to claim them. I don't know of any contest where the prize giver goes and hunts out the winners. The lottery doesn't come looking for you when you win, the local raffle calls out the numbers, and the winning tickets have to come forward to get their prizes, the lucky draws, you go to get your prizes..etc.

Our theory is in no way meant to deny anyone a prize, but we were sort of waiting to be contacted by they winners to claim their prizes.

So, on that note, if there are any winners waiting for prizes from wehovideo, please contact me.

Thanks

Tom

oh, that would be me LOL! I will PM you, thanks for the reminder

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Our theory is in no way meant to deny anyone a prize, but we were sort of waiting to be contacted by they winners to claim their prizes.
    Hehe yeah this is more about those people who have been contacted about collecting but the winners are still waiting for them.

The way i figure it, if you add a prize to the pool and no one contacts you to collect, its not really your fault

Regards,

Lee