Thread: All sold out

kcwebwerks

All sold out

For those of you (like me) who have not yet made your hotel reservations for Vagas... The Venician and Flamingo hotels are both sold out. Suggestions for other nearby hotels? I have never been to Vagas so I don't have a clue as to whats near by.

Quote Originally Posted by kcwebwerks
    For those of you (like me) who have not yet made your hotel reservations for Vagas... The Venician and Flamingo hotels are both sold out. Suggestions for other nearby hotels? I have never been to Vagas so I don't have a clue as to whats near by.
    We reserved early and got rooms, but even then rooms were getting scarce because of the triple-whammy of conventions taking place. Some friends were able to get into the Imperial Palace at the last minute, but now they're sold out too I see. Looks like hotels on The Strip are either sold out, or they're $500/night! But the downtown Las Vegas hotels still look like they have availability, and they're only like $55-60 per night, although of course they're no comparison to the Strip, but they're only a short cab ride away. Some friends of mine just booked at the Emerald Suites Tropicana, which is just across the highway from Caesars, so that's a bit more in the area where all the action is. I saw all these properties while doing a Travelocity search. Hope it helps ya!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Call the Treasure Island, its right across fro the Venetian and its where this years Gay Webmaster Bash events are being held, oh and its a much more cost effective hotel too

If you want to go 'low key' try one of the hotels at the other end of The Strip such as the Tropicana

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Try Harrahs, they are right beside the venetian and cheaper too. Of course you also have paris and ceasars which are right close too.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Most everything is getting sold out on the strip, Harrahs rooms were about $275 last I checked, and I was told that even Treasure Island and Circus Circus are full.

Motel 6 isn't *that* far from the strip and has a bazillion rooms (something like 4000, i think) and somebody told me they still had rooms for like $60. And a couple years ago we stayed in the janky-but-serviceable El Cortez downtown when we decided at last minute to stay a couple extra days for the AVN expo. I think it was $50 or something, and there was a nice (and inexpensive) buffet across the street at the Golden Nugget.

Doctor Dre
    Too many damn conventions at the same time over there ... we need to change date.

Xstr8guy
    On Expedia it looks like there are plenty of rooms for $400 or more and off the strip. But there are a few strip hotels in the less that $300 range... but you better hurry.