Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee ~ How do I post without your moderator deleting my posts?

dannyz
    i really didn't want to look at the site, but since you forced it on us I did. It looks like all the photos of underage people posting stuff were removed.

And as I said in my previous post:
    He has already said he is aware of the problem and taking the necessary steps to solve it and I have full trust he is doing just that
    Cheers,
    D.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    i really didn't want to look at the site, but since you forced it on us I did. It looks like all the photos of underage people posting stuff were removed.

And as I said in my previous post:

Cheers,
    D.
    Luke didn't solve the problem privately. He was PM'd by Lee last week and the stuff is still on the sites as my links proved.

I forced the site on you? Yes the guy pointing out **** sites is the bad guy whatever dude. I post links, I post DNS proof and still I'm the bad guy? I'm not the one on the DNS for this site.. ChiliDNS is!

There is no proof anything has been taken care of. It's all still there. I linked to it. Chilidns is still on the LPSG.org site DNS according to the whois. The posts of pervs trying to pick up a 15 year old are still there. Reviews of an underage kids cock are still on the site.

I've received ICQ's from posters here saying they've reported the site and DNS host and thanking me for bringing it to their attention.

You can ignore the proof I've provided and keep your head in the sand, no sweat of my back :groovy:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Squirt, you DON'T know anything. You have almost every "fact" wrong, including my citizenship....
    You yourself said you're Australian and based in Brisbane so how am I wrong about your Australian citizenship? http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...alian#post1262

Slade
    As Dannyz pointed out..you REALLY are going about this thing the wrong way.

In your quest to be "Vigilante Squirt" of the GWW forum, you have become so tunnel visioned on things that you DEMAND the spotlight and if you don't get it, you then get angry.

If this is an issue that STILL bothers you..TAKE IT TO THE AUTHORITIES IN QUESTION WHO CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Stop the whining about your posts being deleted on here and start focusing all this apparent time and energy you have elsewhere. I know you have an ego to be fed on this board..but this is ridiculous!

P.S. And I know for a fact that Luke is NOT Australian!

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    You yourself said you're Australian and based in Brisbane so how am I wrong about your Australian citizenship? http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...alian#post1262
    You are incredible. So driven by negativity sometimes, you are so obsessive compulsive you have to resort to quoting past posts to ATTEMPT to prove your point that you are indeed "the good guy".

Yeah, he said he was Australian..and you know what, when someone lives in a country for a long time, they tend to say they are a citizen of the country they live in..and he even JOKINGLY said he was based in Brisbane..meaning HE LIVES/LIVED IN BRISBANE!

Give it up Squirt..you have turned from someone I once admired now to someone I am starting to detest.