Thread: One Of The Biggest Wastes Of Time In This Business...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

One Of The Biggest Wastes Of Time In This Business...

Is downloading content, we just ordered 500 sets from a couple of different providers that we've been downloading on and off for the last 24 hours, i really cant wait until some scientist invents a teleportation device, that way these providers will just have to burn the content on to a HD or disk and hit 'send' and the stuff would get beamed to me instantly LOL

If we didnt need these sets so urgently id have ordered them on CD but even that takes to long, yep, im an impatient content buyer LOL

Regards,

Lee

It would be a good idea if content shops would allow you to opt for UPS / next day delivery, especially if you were willing to pay the extra fee.

cheers,
    Luke

dannyz
    It would be a good idea if content shops would allow you to opt for UPS / next day delivery, especially if you were willing to pay the extra fee.
    Yeah, for really big orders I'd even pay extra to have them put it on a harddrive for me and ship it. That would really make it easier.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Lee,

It can be a bitch. 500 sets is a bunch and naturally going to take a long time to download.

If you ever need a large amount of sets from us in a hurry, just give us a call or email when you order and we'll send them out next day on cd at no extra charge. But, that might not even be fast enough because it would take us a day or so, on a large order like that, to get them compiled.

Guess we're kinda between a rock and a hard place, huh?

Bill

DukeNuke
    Can't find a link but...

One of the records for data transfer speeds was achived by a volkswagen loaded with DAT tapes.

DukeNuke
    “Time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Damn, all out of gum.”