Thread: Sponsor Program Giveaways - What Are The Best Ones You Have Seen?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Sponsor Program Giveaways - What Are The Best Ones You Have Seen?

Just wondered, with so many sponsors giving stuff away these days when you make X amount of sales, join the program and send traffic, whatever, what have been some of the better giveaways you've seen?

I think it was PussyCash a few months ago who gave away a nice car and, a few years ago GammaCash gave a sweet looking car away too.

I tend to like the more acheivable promo items myself, Xbox's, DVD's, MP3 Players that kind of thing, although, admittedly, they dont sway me to join the program if they dont have any sites that fit in to what im working on at the time however, i do keep a mental note of the program for future reference

So what sponsor promo items have you seen given away and, which do you think were the best and, most acheivable prizes?

Regards,

Lee

without a doubt, the sponsor giveaway i thought was the best was the ars laptop giveaway.

i'm not a whale, so i'm never going to win a car on a large program giveaway. also there's only 1 car, but there can be hundreds of laptops or ps2's or whatever so the odds are considerably better.

btw, i actually won my ps2 from python/dollarmachine a ways back, and that was really neat

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Ya know it is funny, but when I see a sponsor making such contests, I tend to shy away from them. For me, and just to be clear, this is just my warped opinion on it, when I see a sponsor giving away cars or other large gifts, I get leery, and wonder just how do they make such huge profits from 50/50 splits...especially when noticing that really the sites aren't any better or worse than any other. It rings up red flags for me, but then like I said, I am weird.

In addition, if a sponsor is able to give away such largress, it makes me think that perhaps their sites are so well known, the odds of poor wittle me making big coin is limited, so I look away. It also tells me, in my own warped world way, that they would rather go with hype, glitz, than sustence. Instead of spending huge bucks on gifts, on hyping the giveaways, they would be better off in spending the money in upping the quality of content which makes my job easier than them offering a car.

Granted its an incentive to work hard, but you know, i rather like cash. That in itself should make me want to work the site more than whether I can get a car or plasma tv.

just my pennies worth
    Ian:coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online