Thread: Anyone Please - Can you Help? ...& Beware!

Lone_Unicorn

Anyone Please - Can you Help? ...& Beware!

Hi guys I am trying to track down a designer I paid $100 up front to do a simple layout for me...

Good Stuff - ICQ: 199236100

In good faith I sent him the content, the payment up front and he said he would get back to me to sort it out the next day - from then on I haven't spoken to him - Can't get hold of him etc...

I see from GFY board that his ICQ is online, but he isn't answering - Not looking good on my side - Anyone that can help me get in contact with him would be appreciated.

Seems very much like he has fucked me over!

I'm going to try and get my money back via epassporte but I'll see how that goes.

Happysucks
    Did you have a Contract? And if not... Shame on you.

Lone_Unicorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Happysucks
    Did you have a Contract? And if not... Shame on you.
    Thanks for the smart comment - Hindsight is a wonderful thing... I have been in this business and 'touch-wood' I have been lucky enough to only have come across this guy as a bad egg in the almost 5 years I have been doing all this.... anyone that does business with me knows I am a fair guy - I kind'a expect the same.

I own 4 links sites I'm not a dumb ass or a newbie.... however I may well be guilty of one other crime - being too trusting.

I am asking for simple help and information... not smart comments. Thank you anyway.

The worse part about all this is the fact that I still haven't got any response from Epassporte and getting smart asses telling me i'm dumb... nice! Unfortunately I know I have been... but never the less, some help would be appreciated.