Thread: Doing some research. .need some help

Dart

Doing some research. .need some help

Can anyone tell me of a GAY website or video production company that has been prosecuted in the US for obscenity since the inception of the Miller test?

In November at Mr. Leatherman Toronto I'm going to be teaming up with performer Joe Stratton to give a seminar on the laws that we have to deal with in making adult entertainment, with the obvious focus on the current documentation and obscenity laws in the US and the UK.

Any help with this one would be much appreciated

In the binds,
    Dart

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Actually, tried to find this information a few weeks back and couldnt find a single case where a specifically gay website had been prosecuted and the Miller Test was used.

Regards,

Lee

Dart
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Actually, tried to find this information a few weeks back and couldnt find a single case where a specifically gay website had been prosecuted and the Miller Test was used.

Regards,

Lee
    Well furthermore, when we met with our free speech attorney recently, HE didn't know of any either, as far as the US was concerned.

Interesting, eh?

Dart

the only prosecutions i know of are straight sites and video/bookstores with str8 content.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    the only prosecutions i know of are straight sites and video/bookstores with str8 content.
    Same here although, imho, thats no reason for those us working the gay market place to become complacent

Better safe than sorry :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee