Thread: Adult Friendly Underwear Storefront?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Adult Friendly Underwear Storefront?

Anyone know of an adult friendly store with an affiliate program where i can sell brand name underwear?

Regards,

Lee

Try PMing Ozmalegalleries and see if he ever got his program setup for the underwear site.

SLS
    www.kleptomaniac.com has an awesome underwear selection and affiliate program here.

robin
    Careful of kleptomaniac though -- I've found out the hard way that commission junction hates adult sites. For instance, I can't promote them at gaybumlinks.com but I can at gaydatingtips.com, same thing for gay.com

Yeah i tried Klepto a few months back but once CJ realized it was on an adult site they canned us LOL

Regards,

Lee

jay - you should find out about things like whether a sponsor works with adult sites before recommending them. just because you want your ref code out there is no reason to make a webmaster believe a sponsor accepts adult when they don't. you seem like a nice person, so i'm sure you don't want to recommend a program who costs someone thousands of dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by SLS
    www.kleptomaniac.com has an awesome underwear selection and affiliate program here.

desslock
    Well TLAvideo used to sell a bunch of gay underwear, but they stopped. I don't see why you guys simply make two sites: one with adult content, and then a second site that is a pure underwear store.

I do this and it works great. I've been using eBay's affiliate program on CJ for underwear sales. I also sell garments through undergear and internationaljock, who is on Linkshare.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Well TLAvideo used to sell a bunch of gay underwear, but they stopped. I don't see why you guys simply make two sites: one with adult content, and then a second site that is a pure underwear store.

I do this and it works great. I've been using eBay's affiliate program on CJ for underwear sales. I also sell garments through undergear and internationaljock, who is on Linkshare.

Steve
    Thats how we used to promote Klepto but they found out thats what we were doing and filtering our adult traffic to them LOL

I just signed up to Undergear a few days ago so im glad someone else is using them, we'll just setup a redirect page on javaredirect.com

Regards,

Lee