Thread: TitanMen.com & ColtStudio.com

Xstr8guy

TitanMen.com & ColtStudio.com

Don't they have one of the slickest and hottest sites around? So, how come their affiliate program suck so bad?

ColtStudio is another great looking site that I would like to promote, but after their initial email response accepting me into the program, I haven't heard a damn thing for 2 weeks.

Has anyone had any luck with either of these programs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Honestly cant say i have even tried signing up im petty much againt programs that have to email me to join them after the crap experience i have had with Falcon

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Agreed! Add Falcon to that list, too!

It's just so damned hard to find good sites to promote, especially in my niches.

desslock
    OK yeah I know about all these

Titan's program is very bad becasue they give you credit for only the products sold in their store - you get no credit for membership signups, which of course are heavily promoted throughout the site, and additionaly in all the email newsletters they send out.

Oh from that narrow window of commissionable products there's a $100 minimum payout - blech.....

That's a shame too because they don't even stream their movies through the PPV sites - and it wouldn't be too difficult to inspire hoards of folks to clickthrough and watch Heat or Fallen Angel IV.
    Oh well....

The Colt website wants interested potentials to email them - that's it! No info given on any detail of the program. They mention "recurring monthly payouts," which could mean that you would get no credit for their PPV movie streams or the videos sold through their store.

What kind of business-oriented webmaster would sign on
    that? :signhere:

On the same topic, Kristen Bjorn.com has an affiliate program - they pay a whopping 5% payout on products sold. I told them No Thank You because I get more commission selling a DVD of Hannah And Her Sisters through Amazon. Five percent? Plus, the regular mailorder.com's pay significantly more, so why switch?

Now all these guys at these studios are all outstanding, very talented creators, and they produce great films, so I'm not trying to unfairly diss them.

They do great work - but this sure is exasperating isn't it? (If I stepped on anyone's toes I'm sorry, I'll kiss your fingers in Phoenix)

Steve

:bandana:

Direct Holly
    Hi Steve,
    I dont know enough about the Titan Man program to comment... However I am very familar with the Colt Program and I can tell you that the Program is coming soon... And that it will be changing and improving since it is in it's infancy it will only get better... Since I know the owner I can tell you that this will be a program that you will make lots of $$ and it will be I predict one of the largest gay programs out there!!

Direct Holly
    Oh I forgot to mention that coming soon Colt will be launching new banner creatives to help you promote the program ... As we all already know Colt is one the oldest and most respected name's in the Gay Adult world so the program will also have high conversions and that means $$$ to you....

Xstr8guy
    Holly are you some how affiliated with ColtStudio? If so, who do I have to blow to get my account started? I did receive an email welcoming me to the program, but now I can't find it. What is my next step?

Could someone from ColtStudio contact me at xstr8guy @ sbcglobal.net

desslock
    Xstr8guy

I just sent you a PM with a contact

Direct Holly
    Hi Xstr8guy,
    No I am not affilated with them ... I just know them and know the brand from years ago... I will send you an email of who to contact... And you can always contact me as well...:goof:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL - An update on the ongoing Falon Studios fiasco...

This morning we just received a spam from them telling us about their new creatives and marketing tools that they have asked us to use on our websites.

Problem is still.. how do we link to them as we are not going to send traffic blindly to them without an affiliate id LOL

This just gets better and better :crybaby:

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Hi Lee:

Yes I received that email announcement as well.

I received *three* of those emails. One went to an old email address I used before I switched to my current main address. I have a theory that they have recorded all the emails of all the individuals who have submitted to the BareBuxxx program. And that was the list that the email broadcast went out to.

As opposed to just the emails of the specific addresses associated with the ones they issued iBill accounts to. I received three copies of this email, and come to think of it, I think I applied three times.

The email did close with a note to watch for "big upgrades" to the program. So I'm taking heart....

Actually, the program has produced for me. It's not one of my best programs, but I'll get a check or two every month.

I say try it again. Their email at least indicates that life exists somewhere behind the @falconstudios.com domain. Maybe your message in a bottle will get picked up this time.

Steve