Thread: Anyone Know Of A Good Support Ticket System?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Anyone Know Of A Good Support Ticket System?

One where customers can fill in a form, hit submit and it queues the ticket in a database until such a time as it gets answered?

Also, if the system could send an email to me when a new ticket is added and replied to that'd be a great feature to have too.

Anyone know of or using a script like this atm they can recommend?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Lee,

http://otrs.org/ seems to be one of the mighty ones which one can use. Heard it's powerfull - hain't used it though.

DEV.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We use Kayako E-support. (www.kayako.com) It will log any customer service request, and the customer can submit a request by emailing to a specific address,or filling out a form on our site. It also offers a way to store customized stock answers ("How do I cancel my membership", "Why can't I see videos"), and you can make any individual answer a stock answer with one click. Plus, it searches for keywords in the emails or tickets submitted, and offers up stock answers to the customers.

Every ticket is tracked with a unique number, it will send emails to whomever is responsible for those types of tickets to tell them there's a new ticket, and it can also be configured to send a message to a pager or SMS.

We've found that since we implemented it, the number of support requests has gone down considerably since a lot of people get answers from the keyword search results. We've been really happy with it.

You can see ours in action at www.mrcsupport.com

And no, we don't get anything if someone buys it, I'm just really happy with it and like to support vendors who write great software.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks guys going to check them out now

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    We use http://www.inverseflow.com/products/helpdesk/index.php and it works great. It has handled 3399 tickets so far this year and still counting, .

Lots of options to avert spam, predefine responses, assign departments, etc.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    InverseFlow Help Desk is an excellent product with similar features to Esupport. I believe that InverseFlow provides the source code (which Kayako does not) so that you can modify the script... our ISP uses it and loves it.