Thread: Which Feeds Do You Find Work Best For Retention?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Which Feeds Do You Find Work Best For Retention?

Was just wondering, out of all the different feeds out there, which ones work best for you on your site?

I know a lot of people tend to go with a package deal when they first start signing up for feeds but im hoping you'll be able to name 1 or 2 from a group of different providers that you have found to work best.

For example, instead of just saying 'AEBN' or 'Plug In feeds' which feed from those providers works, im sure you gotta have individual recommendations LOL

Regards,

Lee

it REALLY depends on your site. after all, the best twink feed in the world isn't going to help a bear site retain as well as a bear feed.

i really liked the feedsnow feeds because you can pick and change which movies to use. for str8 sites, i love the hostedcontent.com feeds because you can link to individual full movies if you like, and both hostedcontent and feedsnow allow you to use your headers, backgrounds, link colors and footers if you use templates.

and maybe it's not worth saying, but feeds that aren't overexposed can make you better retention than the same feeds everyone uses. the neat thing about the plugins i mentioned above are that when you control what videos your members see, it makes a more unique package - and that is great for retention.

btw, i think maximo latino is a great feed - quality pics and videos never hurt, and the guys are hot.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Our most popular feeds are the PluginFeeds. This is because the content quality is good and the different formats. AEBN went to down on the list when they removed Real Player and even though I am not a big fan of Real Player I think the more choices the better. Now AEBN only has Windows Media so all our Mac users were not happy. I don't see why having all the formats would be such a big deal. It takes maybe a little more work, money and room but seriously it is the member we need to think about. I not asking for all the formats but at least 2 from every feed provider. If you think about it they are actually losing money from not having those feeds because people on Mac's can't view them and other people just don't like the WMV format. Also all their content updates on the 1st of the month which has been a huge problem their server is overloaded during the first almost week of every month and complaints come in from members not being able to access their feeds. Ok I am done ranting, .

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

the pluginfeeds have masses of content - i've seen 'em all and they add quite a bit to a site.

don't they also have upsells to sell the full videos?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    the pluginfeeds have masses of content - i've seen 'em all and they add quite a bit to a site.

don't they also have upsells to sell the full videos?
    I have not seen any upsells on their feeds.

Mark

you're right - my apologies to pluginfeeds. they have upsells inside topbucks on them, but that's different because they are topbucks' content.

anyway, you can offer them as bonus sites - lee, have you seen how much content is inside them?

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    you're right - my apologies to pluginfeeds. they have upsells inside topbucks on them, but that's different because they are topbucks' content.

anyway, you can offer them as bonus sites - lee, have you seen how much content is inside them?
    It looks like they already have them as bonus sites. You are definitely right though they have tons of content. http://www.ohboys.com/s1/join.html?r...www.ohboys.com

Mark

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    from pluginfeeds you can active "Download Full-length Movie" any movie in pluginfeeds can be download by customers, this is a link to "ondemandgaymovies" with your topbucks ID.

you need send an email to pluginfeeds for active the service.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    LiveTwinksCam and BlackShots work the best for retention.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html