I've been working on my new production company and got some great footage from Folsom Fair, mostly big dicks, all went well. Today, I advertised in craigstlist for guys who wanted to be filmed at my place in a party setup. Well, I got alot of very interested guys, but I also had a guy that wanted to bottom and be "gang banged".

Ok, we all know about this. It's not safe sex but the guy was honest and said he was positive. I don't have a problem with that and I thanked him for his honesty.

I enjoy watching bareback sex and it's seem to be very pervasive on the net today. If a guy is already positive and the information is out there to the tops, then I think this guy has the right to be filmed enjoying the sex the way he wants to.

I want to take videos of him getting barebacked and banged. I know I'm not alone. I've also been approached by couples who want to enjoy a barebacking session. These are two scenerios where consenting adults are making a conscious decision to not use condoms. Any thoughts ?