Thread: Counter with good referrer stats

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar

Counter with good referrer stats

Now that Gayrated counter seems to have gone for good (has it?), I'd like to know if there is some other free counter which has good referrer stats and where you can keep all of your sites under one webmaster account.

My hosting does provide all the fancy server-based stats (Awstats, Webalizer, Analog etc.), but these stats just don't cut it when it comes to monitoring traffic to individual sites for 24 hour time periods (perfect if you want to find out which link list site has listed you and in general where your traffic comes from to that particular site).

Returned traffic would definitely be a plus, but even if this lacks I wouldn't mind. I simply need a good counter.

Any suggestions?

Xstr8guy
    Does anyone have word on gayrated (hint, hint MCwren)? It's been down for almost 2 months. I asked TTI-Dave to give them a nudge (since Albert J. Productions has a close relationship with UGAS) a few weeks ago and gayrated came back for 1/2 a day or so.

What the heck is their problem anyways?

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    You can use a sexlist counter. Also, you can get your daily stats by email.
    http://www.sexlist.com/webmaster/index.phtml
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com