View Poll Results: How Many Sales Do You Make A Month?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-10

6 13.04%
  • 10-20

3 6.52%
  • 20-30

3 6.52%
  • 30-40

0 0%
  • 40-50

1 2.17%
  • 50+

33 71.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Sales Do You Make A Month?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Many Sales Do You Make A Month?

Just curious how many sales we're all pushing to our sponsors? Im not talking about programs that pay for email collections or 'free' joins rather actual memberships where the surfer pulls out their credit card to join a site?

Anyway, will be interesting to see how many votes each of the above options get.

Regards,

Lee

Doctor Dre
    A month ? The options you gave there ... were pretty much for hobbist ... fulltimers gotta make more then 2 sales a day to live...

davespeedoevans
    I think from the early stats I'd have to agree.

I'd be keen to see a break down on higher up - ask the question based on last months sales.

Good to see this isn't turning into one of those GFY posts - that is what I like about this board.

Quote Originally Posted by davespeedoevans
    Good to see this isn't turning into one of those GFY posts - that is what I like about this board.
    Didnt you know? Everyones a millionaire on GFY, thats why they whore their sigs so much, to much money, they dont know what to do with it all

I realize that those figures are easily acheivable to some of our community members however, because we have a wide reach of individuals on GWW i wanted to use numbers that everyone could have a chance to cast a vote on and, at the same time, if we get a lot of 1-10 votes, it means that *I* know we need to be helping the newer webmasters a little more than we do currently which will be good for everyone

Regards,

Lee

davespeedoevans
    Lee,

Absolutely agree on your GFY comments.

I run reports weekly and then monthly - I work on sales per day over a month. I'd love to hear what other guys are getting - without the BS of course.

I actually run a omprehensive stats report once a month, usually on, or around, the last day of the month.

It has most of the basic info in it that sponsors provide, uniques, joins, sales figures it also includes a range of items that sponsors dont provide, how many hits *we* sent to the tours, how many of those werent counted, how many impressions each site got, that kinda thing, lets me know exactly what is happening with my traffic and which sits are outperforming others.

I used to run a report every 2 weeks but time became an issue so instead we opted for a monthly report, its not as precise as our weekly reports were but, still shows a hell of a lot of information that we wouldnt have access to otherwise

Regards,

Lee

i used to get a few hundred a month which dwindled as i got really busy earlier this year to maybe a couple hundred a month until june 22. how could anyone live on under 50 signups per month in the u.s. unless they're renting a room or working a day job?

dalimili
    According to Puppycash Top Sites, affiliates brought in 2600 sales for October 2005.

I have no idea how many members do large sites get a month, as they do have so many affiliates that eventually it can be easily over a thousand new sales monthly... but I guess this thread is about our own sales, without affiliates.... so I guess the above given options are easily applicable to those that are affiliates for other sites

I would personally like to know how much can a new - fucking great site - expect to get new sales with help from the affiliates...

Currently I'm only promoting Mancheck, but I'm about to launch my site in near future, so It would be great to get some estimates so that I can create a month to month aproximate plan

a fucking great site in a strong niche with good affiliates?

well, i have a friend who makes 15 sales per day for his sponsor. i used to do maybe 8 or so per day. on the other hand, some affiliates only send a couple joins per month. and a lot only send one or two per week.

we used to have more affiliates who send 1- 5 sales per week than we had affiliates who sent over 3 per day. you never know till you try

Xstr8guy
    October 2005...

#1 Sponsor: 120 SU's + 256 RB's TOTAL= 376
    #2 Sponsor: 42 SU's + 74 RB's TOTAL= 116 (estimated... sponsor has terrible stats... divided total $ sales by $15 to get estimate)
    #3 Sponsor: 38 SU's + 56 RB's TOTAL= 94 (combination of CCbill sponsors)
    #4 Sponsor: TOTAL= 59 (takes too long to separate rebills out)
    #5 Sponsor: 23 SU's + 9 RB's TOTAL= 32
    Misc Sponsors: 20 (estimated)

697 Total Joins and Rebills

I was pleasantly surprised by my volume of sales. I don't usually track stats. I had always considered myself "small potatoes" but I guess I'm doing better than I thought (thanks to sponsor #1). Ok, who else is gonna fess-up?

SU's include trial joins. Trial joins are less than 5% of new joins. I generally don't use sponsors that offer trials because they almost NEVER convert.

dalimili
    I am affiliate with Mancheck only...

For October it was around (estimated +-15)

300 new sales
    280 rebills

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    I am affiliate with Mancheck only...

For October it was around (estimated +-15)

300 new sales
    280 rebills
    But don't you upsell to sponsors too? Btw, I would love to do that kind of sales with MANcheck! :groovy:

dalimili
    Nope. MC plus only.

Nice stats Jim! :pimp:

cheers,
    Luke

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    Nope. MC plus only.
    :thumbsup:
    Awesome work dalimili - your dedication to MC is very admirable.
    (Many will disagree, diversification is NOT always the key!)

How many sales do --> I<-- make... nada, zilch, zero!

I do not 'web master'/promote on my time.