Thread: Do You Own An iPod?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Own An iPod?

Okay this may not seem like it but, it actually is a business related thread LOL

Im coming up with some ideas for promo items when we launch our new program and just wondered out of everyone on GWW presently, how many of you already own an iPod?

Im guessing a lot of us do however, i personally dont LOL

Actually, whilst i think about it, how many of you own other gadgets such as Xboxes, PSP's and that sorta stuff too?

I want to make sure when we run these promotions that we're giving stuff away everyone doesnt already have 100 of LOL

Regards,

Lee

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but in pure sales there are more iPod variations out there than anything. Followed by Xbox, and the PSP has the least penetration since that is only X months old.

The PSP is slowly becoming a drool toy since people want one but can't quite justify the price yet. Not sure if it will be *the* holiday gift or not. But it's possible.

The new Xbox 360 is coming out later this month. That'd be a hot prize if you can get a hold of one.

A Tivo with a lifetime subscription would be pretty sweet too.

i don't own an ipod, and the only ones that interest me are the ones that can also be used as portable harddrives rather than just as mp3 players.

even so, i'd rather win a portable harddrive or a mini mac or a nice monitor or something - but that's just me.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    I have an iPod, but not the new iPod Video, still I not find it in spain.

Paco
    Thank you, but no.

dalimili
    Only Ipod Shuffle...

Xstr8guy
    Haha, I never leave the house so I have no use for portable devices other than my laptop. I'd rather listen to music on a stereo.

Btw Lee, if you are planning on give-aways for an affiliate program... remember that your best selling affiliates are most likely going to have some pretty high-end computers and other electronic devices already. I think most affiliates would appreciate cash or other non-electronic gifts such as vacations. If you are going to give away electronic or webmaster related items, it should be either something cutting edge that not everyone has already (Xbox 360, PSP's, Ipod Video) or something useful like external harddrives (I can never have too many of those), 19" or bigger LCD monitors or perhaps free content from WWC (I can always use new movie content).

dalimili
    I have to agree.... it's nice to giveaway computers and ipods and other electronic goods, but I'm also sure most of your "best" webmasters will already have those...

I suggest you rather put that money into something else... like.... affiliate bonuses....

If they reach a certain Nr. of sales or total income, give them 10% of their whole period earnings... or something like that

Paco
    I agree with dalimili - cash bonus is best.

On the other hand, if you simply must give something aside from $, how about a range of products (not just electronics) and allow the person to choose. As far as I am concerned, you may be limiting yourself by awarding something some web masters do not want or already have.

Too many programs try to bait me (no, not just me) with items I do not like or want.

Fashion: clothes, home décor and yadda yadda
    Retreat: spa, memberships to gyms, ski vacation (I'll test these for you), diner etc.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    yeah i am a gadet freak, gots me the new video ipod.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com