Thread: Sign up fee variations

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Some sites offer a smaller price for an initial membership fee, and state that it is recurring - offering a larger price as a one off fee.

Just wondering if any guys on here that use this pricing model could let me know how many of your surfers go for the one off (dearer price) and how many pull out off the cheaper price without rebilling

thanks

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

on some sites i promote, a full 50% prefer to spend more on a non-recurring option. on every site i promote that offers the higher price for non-recurring, it is at least 25% of my total memberships.

after i read this, i went and checked a account - 60 regular recurring signups, 61 more expensive non-recurring. i notice that when the trial was dropped, the number of non-recurring signups rose.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We tend to make more on sites that dont offer a trial.

We've actually tested price points a few times in the past to see how different price points worked and, from our testing, it seems that sites priced around $30 a month, for us at least, tend to do much better than price points below $20 a month.

Regards,

Lee