Thread: Steroids, internet purchases and legalities.

Hamilton Steele

Steroids, internet purchases and legalities.

Without getting into debates on the issues.

What are the legal issues of purchasing roids on the net?
    Are some companies trustworthy or not?

And if I had a webmaster put them on a site. Can I get into trouble?

Paco
    So to avoid debates on the issue; I suggest you ask your lawyer.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Illegal without a prescription for sure, and most likely illegal to move through the mail system even if there was a legal 'script.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Unless you have a prescription they are totally illegal to purchase. I have a prescription for testosterone and purchased from Costa Rica and it got stopped by customs. I had to go through tons of paperwork just to release the drugs and that was only test.
    I wouldn't sell them on my site.
    Buck

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Im not sure I'd trust the armchair lawyers

Hamilton Steele
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    Unless you have a prescription they are totally illegal to purchase. I have a prescription for testosterone and purchased from Costa Rica and it got stopped by customs. I had to go through tons of paperwork just to release the drugs and that was only test.
    I wouldn't sell them on my site.
    Buck
    Hey Buck! Just had to say I'm a fan of yours. And when you see Lena Ramone again, tell her I said "Hi."

The reason I'm not going through a lawyer is because I already have. And he doesn't have a clue. There are alot of really "grey zones" with France and the Internet. Not to mention their post is a pain in the arse for anything international.

The problem is, and I'm not slaming the French. The Internet isn't as popular or accepted in this country as it is in others. For the most part the Internet is still a north american community.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Steele
    Hey Buck! Just had to say I'm a fan of yours. And when you see Lena Ramone again, tell her I said "Hi."

The reason I'm not going through a lawyer is because I already have. And he doesn't have a clue. There are alot of really "grey zones" with France and the Internet. Not to mention their post is a pain in the arse for anything international.

The problem is, and I'm not slaming the French. The Internet isn't as popular or accepted in this country as it is in others. For the most part the Internet is still a north american community.
    Hey man,
    Thanks..lena rocks! Let me know when your in LA or maybe vegas we can hook up!

WOOF!
    Buck

Hamilton Steele
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    Hey man,
    Thanks..lena rocks! Let me know when your in LA or maybe vegas we can hook up!

WOOF!
    Buck
    Lena was always my favourite to work with. Great actress, sexually twisted and enthusiastic.

I doubt I'm going to return to the states any time soon. But if you find yourself in Europe. Hey, would love to hook up. We can make some content and I've got a pretty hot wife that works too.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

good question...

above and beyond the legal issues...

is it real or snake oil? always a concern with any kind of internet drug purchase (roids in particular) ...

Hamilton Steele
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo
    above and beyond the legal issues...

is it real or snake oil? always a concern with any kind of internet drug purchase (roids in particular) ...
    I suppose thats always the risk someone runs with the internet.