Thread: % of visitors vs signups

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar

% of visitors vs signups

I am curious , Are there any statistics out there for gay websites showing averages for signups vs traffic? I would love to know where we stand compaired to other sites.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

TheWhack
    excellent idea!

the best sites i promote with gallery or other traffic do about 1:200 on average, so .5% of my visitors buy.

the best sites i promote on search engine traffic average around 1:80, so i think 1.25% of my visitors buy

we won't talk about the worst sites here, but on average i see maybe 1:400 so .25% of my visitors buy.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We're pretty much on track with the figures that Patti mentioned for TGP traffic and, as with her experience, SE traffic tends to also convert a LOT better.

We have also found that link list traffic out performs the TGP traffic and banner exchange traffic pretty much sucks LOL

Good targetted PPC traffic, on some of our campaigns have actually yielded results of 1:25 for short term campaigns with as high results as 1:180 for longer campaigns however, it is worth mentioning that PPC traffic does cost an awfull lot if you just jump right in with it

We actually have a few community members who deal with a lot of PPC campaigns so maybe they will be willing to share some info on how their results fare too

Regards,

Lee

davespeedoevans
    On my link trade and SE traffic I'm around 1:250 - never better than that though.

Been working on some MGP's lately and they are like 1:800 and even as high as 1:1200!!! Only been working on the MGP's for a month and despite those conversion rates I'm going to keep trying - 3 days last month I had over 50,000 unique from MGP's.

I'll keep you posted on whether or not I keep going with it.