Thread: looking for some experienced opinions

wespritts

looking for some experienced opinions

Hey every one.

I just wanted to get some opinions on one of my free promo sites. Iv been promoting ifriends threw this type of site for about 6-7 months. I know others doing sites like this are seeing some great results but I'm not able to get more than a few signups a month.
    see what you think of the sites... could just be my quality of traffic, could be the lay outs or the load speeds...
    let me know what you think!

http://www.gaycamcentral.com/

Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    This is just my opinion but the site just seems 'bland' to me, you need to throw some color on the page instead of just greytones.

As i say, just my opinion

Regards,

Lee

SLS
    The front page looks ok, except for the bottom. Those "add site here" spots look crappy and the bottom area dosnt match the top. It makes it look like you are a novice webmaster who bought a template for your site then didn't know how to complete it. Surfers have wisened up to sites like that, because generally the content inside is awful. A few galleries and a ton of plugins.

You would probably be making a LOT more sales if you had designed the tour yourself and it looked amateur but full of effort. If you insist on using that template though, you should get rid of the bottom block, everything below enter, and you should change the logo to a single bright color fade, something like light blue or yellow. It would really pop out on the gray background.

I agree, it seems to be missing some spark to it, and it is very disjointed going from still black and white to flashing animated colour gifs. Plus its hard to see the Enter Gay Cam Central link.

SLS - if you keep clicking you will see he is pushing clickcash joins, its not a paysite.

cheers,
    Luke

wespritts
    Hmm ok, thanks guys.

the bottom section is intended to be able to go on downward so I can add other banners or more TNs or what ever... what I'm trying to do is use that as a main site and send them to the niche that they are looking for to hopefully improve conversions. then each niche site is like its own little tour and looks like its another site all together...
    hopefully the text links where it says your site here will fill up with some more traffic trades soon!!

as far as colors, maybe its time to re think that. I'm not against a completely different design if that will help!

thanks again for the feed back!