Thread: Do You Prefer Promoting Niche Specific Sites Or Mega Sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Prefer Promoting Niche Specific Sites Or Mega Sites?

Was just curious to see how you folks felt about promoting those 'mega site' deals that many sponsors still have, do they work for you these days or, do you prefer promoting the more niche specific types of sites?

Im personally a big fan of niche specific however, i do still promote a few of those mega sites or the multiple site access paysites where the surfer buys a membership to one site and, gets access to all the gay sites a program has.

So what are your thoughts on this? Mega sites or niche specific and, why?

Regards,

Lee

this should come as a surprise to no one - i LOVE promoting niches. the more scarce or micro or interesting, the better

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    this should come as a surprise to no one - i LOVE promoting niches. the more scarce or micro or interesting, the better
    LOL we know that as you say but, why do you like promoting the micro niche sites? Do they offer you more room to be 'creative' with your marketing? Do they convert better? Is the traffic availability better?

Regards,

Lee

thanks for this opportunity to mount my favorite hobby horse

most of us have some kind of preferences. we might like older men or younger men or hairy men or cumshots or... well, it could be almost anything. but a guy who likes twink feet is a lot more likely to buy a twink feet site membership - and a lot more likely to be an active member in such a site. and that leads to rebills as well as initial sales. guys who join a site on a whim is less likely to be active members after the first couple visits - which means less rebills.

it's a lot easier to market to someone with a specific preference. for example, guys with a fetish for twinks with red hair and freckles are a lot easier to write sales text for. i know exactly what to talk about and what to show those surfers. where a site with some of everything uses a scatter technique more than anything else.

niches get less traffic than general - but they convert SOOOO much better

Quote Originally Posted by basschick

REALLY???????????? I had no idea ........

LMAO