Thread: Submitters 2 Aliens Sex Links, Wild Unicorns, Smileys Links, Gay Mans Links

Lone_Unicorn

Submitters 2 Aliens Sex Links, Wild Unicorns, Smileys Links, Gay Mans Links

Hi guys, ALIENS SEX LINKS has had a total overhaull and the entire site has been made easier to surf, new pages added and just plain looks better.

One of the changes that will be of concern to submitters is that all the reciprocal links have been changed and ONLY the new ones will be accepted from now on.
    Sites with the old recip will be accepted for 1 week from today and then onwards it will be strictly enforced.

:frown: Also in the last few weeks I have recieved a few e-mails from people with rejected sites... I don't actually do the reviews but the site admin e-mails all come to me.
    As with alot of us we don't actually have the time to sit and reply to everyone that sends us mail (as much as we all try). Anyone with any gripes, questions and requests feel free to go to my board WILD WEBMASTERS and in regard to rejections, the person that actually rejected your site will give you an answer.

Thanks guys and hope everyone is doing well

HpicAnn
    Would you be interested on doing link exchnages?