Thread: Huh? Im Not Understanding This Pricing..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Huh? Im Not Understanding This Pricing..

http://www.xamo.com/video_pricing.php

You can get 8 straight feeds for $100 or, you can get 5 gay feeds for $150? :eek:

I think someones math is a little off there.

Why do people always seem to charge those of us working in the gay marketplace more than they do those working the straight side of things?

Regards,

Lee

dannyz
    Lee,

The reason is because there are many more straight webmasters, thus many more people that will potentially buy the feeds which allows them to charge a lesser price on the straight side of things. Simple supply and demand.

Cheers,
    D.

Ronaldo
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Lee,

The reason is because there are many more straight webmasters, thus many more people that will potentially buy the feeds which allows them to charge a lesser price on the straight side of things. Simple supply and demand.

Cheers,
    D.
    Great post.

Actually, those were the pricepoints I came up with when I was with Xamo, and that's one of the main reasons right there.

If you're seeing that type of pricing everywhere Lee, there's obviously a reason for it, and not just some guy whacked on his math.

I THINK they have more than 8 straight feeds now though. Not sure about the gay side of things over there.

On a side note SPAM-we charge a flat rate per GB, so that's not the case. :biker:

Paco
    Pricing based on demand is 'the way', whether or not it is viewed as a form of discrimination, sadly.

I guess that is the beauty of freemarket.

xamodoug
    Thanks for the post Ron

If anyone wants to talk about the gay feeds and the package prices we are flexible, just contact me. msn doug@xamo.com / ph 1-800-544-9266 x1