Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay Photo content

dalimili

Gay Photo content

Are there still only Maxpixels and Ounique that offer gay photo content?

I can't believe there are only two companies; first having either UK twinks and all the stuff from RandyBlue, and the other ... well Ounique is great for making AVS sites, but when it comes to buying stuff for your pay site it just plain sucks...

And I'm looking for good gay photo sets; clear, crisp, colorfull and with good looking models and ounique mostly does not deliver it...

I've also contacted jonnofilms.com and he's got some great sets, but that's about it... I don't know where else to go

Obviously the only reasonable thing to do is to start shooting my own content... and I don't even have a camera.....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have you checked out the male sets we have on http://www.rainbowcontent.com ?

Regards,

Lee

dalimili
    Yeah Lee I have... and I believe I marked 7 sets that come close to what I am looking for, but that still leaves me looking for much much more...

And by the way I am not looking for any particular microniche, but good looking jocks/studs photos...

I did contact several photographers on onemodelplace and I've received lots of replies, but when we start talking cash... hmmm... $500 for non exclusive set that consists of less than 50 images ??!! or exclusive set for $1000!!!!??...

I mean... most of them shoot great stuff, but buying 40 sets for $500 would cost me exactly... hmmm.... $20.000 .. a bit pricy

graphicsbytia
    Hi dalimili

We're in the process of adding a lot of gay movies and photosets to Sell my Content and I still have a lot to go. check the gay section now and in a week or so too, we should have all the sets up by then

Club-Xstream
    Hi Dalimili,

We have some nice imagesets and videos as well, here is the direct link to our gay section:
    http://www.club-xstream.com/xcart/home.php?cat=429

Regards,

Servhot
    Well, a few thousand photos and videos you can also get at http://shop.greatsexcontent.dk

dalimili
    Without being a bitch, most of the stuff on abovetwo sites are (for my project):

1. amateurish models
    2. photos are not artistic
    3. old content
    4. seen also on ounique

Those kind of pix I find great for AVS sites, but I'm looking for something that comes close to Maxpixels (more glamourish)... and I don't mind spending $220 for semi-exclusive or even non-exclusive if the pix are right...

You both seem to have lots of straight GLAM pix, but nothing of male glam pix... that's what I'm looking for...

dalimili
    Does anyone know of any euro, american or australian photographer that would be able to produce 2-3 sets per week??

God, I never tought this would be the hardest part, finding quality photosets!

Anyone at all?

PM me

not quite what you asked for, but getting close perhaps?
    http://store.yahoo.com/citiboyzconte...photosets.html

btw, finding the right content has always been the hardest part for me...

dalimili
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    not quite what you asked for, but getting close perhaps?
    http://store.yahoo.com/citiboyzconte...photosets.html

btw, finding the right content has always been the hardest part for me...
    Yeah, a bit closer... but they are boys...

I'm lookiing for something like this... (courtesy of Hothouse Entertainment)

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    Yeah, a bit closer... but they are boys...

I'm lookiing for something like this... (courtesy of Hothouse Entertainment)
    Aren't we all looking for that?

Content of that quality is nearly impossible to find. GayAdultPhotos.com has quite a few sets that compare in quality and style. Check 'em out.

And I know that you are aware of jonnofilms.com... don't hestitate to do business with him.

dalimili
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Aren't we all looking for that?

Content of that quality is nearly impossible to find. GayAdultPhotos.com has quite a few sets that compare in quality and style. Check 'em out.

And I know that you are aware of jonnofilms.com... don't hestitate to do business with him.

I am already in contact with Jonno, he's great!

acpartner
    ok here is another one with gay content
    new with discount sets 6000 photos foro $599

also single sets of 120 photos for only $10

dalimili
    Thanks, but...

I'm interested in high quality male photography, and that automatically means lots more cash for a single set... not 6000 pix for $600... unfortunatly

acpartner
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    Thanks, but...

I'm interested in high quality male photography, and that automatically means lots more cash for a single set... not 6000 pix for $600... unfortunatly
    I don't think that that has to be true
    ofcourse with high quality someone COULD ask more.
    but when someone doesn't ask more the sets or not less quality