Thread: who here likes slender but muscular guys?

who here likes slender but muscular guys?

i have a model i've been chatting with for a while. he wasn't beefy, but he was defined. today we finally shot him, and he was a bit of a surprise.

for one thing, he was no longer blond - no problem here - but it made him look younger than he looked in his pics. so that was a surprise. but the big suprise is that when he's not pumped or flexing, he's not only lean but also slender. at first glance, i almost gave him a cancel fee. but as he stretched to put his bag down, suddenly his shoulder developed not only nice sized muscles, but also quite visible striations - and his bicep got nice and round.

so we shot him. i'm not sure he's quite right for the site, but he IS genuine amateur muscle, and his personality is extremely nice and very friendly. so i'm wondering - is slender but muscular on a fairly slight frame appealing?

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

we all gotta start somewhere...

why not shoot his progress over the coming year...

kinda cool to watch him develop

a before and after kinda thing

I wish I had some good posing photos of me when I started pumping at the age of 16...

all I have is pictures of me with braces on my brains!

he's not developing - he's already where he's going. he's been at this level of muscularity for over 10 years and been training since he was a kid. in stills, you can make him look awesome. since he's a model, that's what he's going for.

btw, here he is
    http://www.manofmuscle.com/teaser/IMGA0938.JPG

it's just a camcorder pic - i'm still editing the rest.

dannyz
    Basschick,

This is actually the kind of guy I prefer the most...not too beefy, but slender and toned, like swimmers. This guy looks a bit more muscular then swimmers though, and I think for the kind of site you are trying to do he will fit in perfectly. Many (such as myself) don't like guys too beefy and would prefer some slender, toned but still muscular guys.

Cheers,
    D.

I love slender but muscular looking guys, very much the surfie look. That pic makes him look like he is a bit beefy, but if he doesn't flex and you shoot him a bit wet wearing a pair of boardies, he will have a nice Aussie boy look. And ask Tim how well Aussies are selling now!!!

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    That's a nice pic / body type. :thumbsup:

I think that one needs a range or variety of muscle guys.

thanks, all

i think i have real variety on the site - http://www.manofmuscle.com/teaser/
    here's that guy plus the other guy i shot on friday - definately different types