Thread: Emails from IBill

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Emails from IBill

Got an email a few weeks ago from the National Director of Sales at IBill saying he wanted to send me a settlement offer on the monies owed.

I immediately flashed back to the most recent proposal for the same which required me to make them a guaranteed processor of at least $5000 per month for at least a year to "self fund" the accelerated payback.

I responded that I would like to hear what he had to offer. To which he replied that he would find out what was owed and send me a proposal, and that was over two weeks ago, with no further reply.

Anyone else get this type of an email?

They were down for a full week due to Wilma. Not sure if that might be the reason for the delay, but its a thought.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    I immediately flashed back to the most recent proposal for the same which required me to make them a guaranteed processor of at least $5000 per month for at least a year to "self fund" the accelerated payback.

I responded that I would like to hear what he had to offer. To which he replied that he would find out what was owed and send me a proposal, and that was over two weeks ago, with no further reply.
    i got something like this a while ago they wanted to offer me 13.5% , when I told them my new billing co gives me 10% and weekly payouts I never heard from them again.

I will find it hard to belive that anyone would really go back to them as a primary processor. if you havnt found a better deal by now you probally were not making more than a few bucks a month.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Got my offer from IBill.

Once again, requires that I make them primary processor again and they they accelerate my payback over 1 year.

They are due to make the first of 2 payments to me in early 2006 according to our agreement in place already so whats the advantage?

Think I'll decline.