View Poll Results: Did you think Martha Stewart was...

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thought she was innocent

0 0%
  • Thought she was guilty

3 37.50%
  • I didn't give care from the start

5 62.50%

Thread: Martha Stewart Found Guilty

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Martha Stewart Found Guilty

Well the news just reported that Martha has been found guilty on all remaining charges.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/b...hastewart.html

Now that it's over I thought a poll would be in order. So did you expect this; are you shocked; or do you even care?

Gary

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I voted LOL

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    me too :-)

Jasun
    Think she's guilty, but not nearly as guilty as all the guys who ripped off Enron, Haliburton... the list goes on... Martha most likely did it, but she's got two things going against her.. she's not a close friend of the Bush family (like Ken Lee or Dick Cheney), and she's not a man. Oh, and she's famous...

She didn't do anything that hundreds of Billionaires before her haven't done, but she'll be the sacrificial cow.

desslock
    Originally posted by Jasun
    and she's not a man.

She didn't do anything that hundreds of Billionaires before her haven't done, but she'll be the sacrificial cow.
    Jasun:

dunno if you knew this, but there were several more women on that jury then men. and then they all had to vote unanimously.

I was a little surprised at the final decision though. Her stockbroker is pretty cute.

Steve

Jasun
    Oh I knew that... my point was that people like Ken Lee and Dick Cheney were never even brought in front of a jury, and were never even charged with anything, even though there's a lot of evidence that they did things 10 times more serious and not for $51,000 but for $50,000,000,000.