Thread: Imen - ProAdult

Xstr8guy

Imen - ProAdult

Are any of you guys using Imen of ProAdult for your AVS galleries anymore? A few years ago I listed several AVS galleries each with ProAdult and Imen and I received a few initial sales and then nothing. The sales were actually pretty good considering I wasn't promoting the sites at all and I didn't list very many sites.

But I just kind of forgot about them and then a few months ago I started to receive checks every period from EDLI inc. I had no idea it was them until I found this site that list's sponsor's corp. names.

I actually thought Imen was defunct since I haven't seen anyone come around here since ImenScott left the company. It sure would be nice if someone from ProAdult or Imen would come around these parts.

Do you think I mentioned their name(s) enough for boardtracker to take notice?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Is Joey still at ProAdult do you know?

Met him in Vegas a few years back and we just kinda lost touch

Pretty nice guy he was kinda hot to

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    iMen is such a nicely designed site, it's a shame they didn't do anything with it.

Michael

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I guess that whereas there's not much goin on with IMen, they can continue to signup and payout since they already have the infrastructure and system in place anyways (for all their straight stuff).

They did kinda appear real fast, promote pretty heavy for a short while, then just up and disappear right quick.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men